For those of you that have known Kira all her little life, she has never really had much hair. She is probably at least a year behind where her sister was at her age when it comes to hair growth. So these little piggies are a milestone for us. Up until a week or so ago I was just sticking to one ponytail on top of her head. This was cute except, her mullet was starting to grow back... I didn't want to cut that off again, so I tried pig tails and voila! Her hair was suddenly long enough! (As long as the pig tails are placed just right.) And my goodness, does she look adorable with her little pig tails! No more mullet!
Hooray!
3 comments:
Congrats, Kira! Those are cute pigtails and the bows are cute, too!
Gorgeous! What a cute post. We are so excited for you to wear all sorts of cute bows, Kira!
She was adorable, even when she had a "mullet". Not many people can pull it off--but she managed just fine. -M
Post a Comment