Photo note: Looks like pictures were taken with natural light (reflection of 3 windows can be seen in the eyes) and a wide open aperture (shallow depth of field or blurry back ground). The facial expression are the best.
Gorgeous girls! I cannot believe how grown up Kira looks! At first glance I thought she was Adalin. They definitely look like sisters! Little Ava is beautiful and growing quickly, too! I need to show these to Jocelyn. She keeps asking me when we are going to Michigan to see Adalin. I'm not sure if we'll make it up soon, but we will see you at graduation!
What lovely Franson girls. I love all of their individuals AND the "sister pictures". What beautiful photos. Way to go Toby!!! you are amazing and so are you, Adam and Melissa, for having such CUTIES! :)
13 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I LOVE ALL THE PICS!
Those cute little girls that lived down the street sure have grown up...Beautiful
More pictures for my screen saver.
Proud Grandpa.
Photo note:
Looks like pictures were taken with natural light (reflection of 3 windows can be seen in the eyes) and a wide open aperture (shallow depth of field or blurry back ground). The facial expression are the best.
Ugh, love all of these photos. Great job Melissa!
These are awesome!
Helps that the girls are so darn adorable. My fav is the one of the girls fighting- that is priceless!
ALL of the pictures are so beautiful!!
Wow they are beautiful girls! Hopefully Ill get to see them next visit (last weekend in March) Maybe Zoe could come too!
Your girls are adorable! They are growing up way too fast though! Seeing these pics makes me say, "Why wouldn't you want 3 little girls!"
I LOVE these. I cam back for more! =) I should post one on MY wall! =)
Gorgeous girls! I cannot believe how grown up Kira looks! At first glance I thought she was Adalin. They definitely look like sisters! Little Ava is beautiful and growing quickly, too! I need to show these to Jocelyn. She keeps asking me when we are going to Michigan to see Adalin. I'm not sure if we'll make it up soon, but we will see you at graduation!
Aboslutly gorgeous!! Love the photo's, and what cute kids :)
WOW!! All gorgeous pics!! I bet you love them!!
What lovely Franson girls. I love all of their individuals AND the "sister pictures". What beautiful photos. Way to go Toby!!! you are amazing and so are you, Adam and Melissa, for having such CUTIES! :)
Post a Comment