Monday, May 17, 2010

Magic Mountain

Adam's brother, Justin, has a friend who works for Six Flags, California... so, to say the least, we got the hook up. Equipped with VIP passes that allowed us adults to go to the front of the line of any roller coaster we wanted, we all had A LOT of fun. I hadn't been on a roller coaster for 7 years! Let me tell you... I LOVE roller coasters! It was just the fun and adventure that I needed!

From left to right: Lexi, Kira, Camille, Astrid, Kate, Julie, Drew and Adalin.

From left to right: Adam, Adalin, Drew, Emily, Todd, Julie, Kira

Camille and Kira in Tweety's bird cage

Adalin and Kate were little ride buddies! It was cute. They even went on Percie the train roller coaster 3 or 4 times. It was a thrill for them. You can see Adam barely fit in some of the kid rides. Also, I should point out that Kira finally got over her fear of rides and actually enjoyed them this time! A step in the right direction.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails