Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our Plane Ride

Let me just say, I keep reminding myself that this was absolutely a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity here. A friend from our church owns a plane and happens to be one of the nicest guys in the world. So, yes, it's true... We got to fly. Over "The Big House" in Ann Arbor, over many, many lakes and beautifully painted landscapes, over our very own house. And the landing was nice and soft. Could we ask for more? Oh yes, and I failed to mention that both Adam and I flew the plane as well. The answer to my previous question is, no. We could not!




Our Pilot and friend.

A little excited? I think so.

Kira couldn't quite figure out that the headset was supposed to rest on the top of her head.
You can see outside some lakes and beatiful fall colors.

Adam taking the wheel. Are those things called wheels? Uh, Adam steering.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails