Time flies. In the same day, no, in the same moment, with all the constant commotion this last year has brought, I have often felt both impatience and a tinge of sadness as this little one has grown up. It is so fun to watch them grow and learn. It is also sad as they loose their baby features, developing more toddler-like attributes.
Ava brings light into our lives. She is such a sweet, petite little thing with a whole lot of determination and love. She gives kisses. And hugs. She crawls and walks. Faster if you're chasing her. She charms people wherever she goes. She loves to play in the bathroom. With toilet paper. She loves to play with water, in the bath and the dog's bowl. She eats a lot. She loves her daddy more than anyone and cries when he can't hold her. She knows where her head is. She pulls off her socks. She {finally} is a good sleeper. She has hair of the same length and in the same places that she did when she was born, but lighter. She has eyes as blue as the sea. She talks. Her vocabulary consists of mama, dada, ball, dog, and Isis.
She devoured her cake too.
3 comments:
Oh my word! I agree, it's so crazy how fast your babies are growing up! It seems like just last year that you and Adam were getting married. Crazy!
Anyway, because I love you so much I tagged you in my Seven Things post. Feel free to check it out and participate if you'd like. Love you!
http://loveandtheairport.blogspot.com/
She's a darling little girl! You guys make 'em cute.
What a beautiful post She is so cute! Happy birthday little one. I really did enjoy reading all about her. Thanks for sharing Mel! Love you!
Post a Comment