No, not the band from, what was it, the 80's? I don't remember them, but Adam sure does. He has older brothers that were fans. I was more the Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys era. Ah, I miss that music. I was obsessed.
Anyway! The Smiths, like the ones that we used to live nearby back when we only has little Adalin, Baby Isis and Kitty to keep us busy. Back in the BYU days. Those were wonderful days, when we lived 5 minutes from Sam and Marta and their 3 little girls. Now, they have 5, and they aren't all that little anymore. And we have 3, and mine are growing up too. It's crazy.
Well, they came to see us for a short visit on their way back home from a family reunion in Ontario. It was heaven for me to have a Franson family visit us. It really just filled our home with happiness, memories and love. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures. But I did take this one from which their oldest and youngest daughters are missing:
I kidnapped Marta and took her to a Zumba class and when we came home the men were giving the girls wagon rides behind the John Deere. Leave it to the men. The kids loved it.
The day before, we took the Smiths to one of our favorite places, Spicer's Orchards. We picked strawberries and the kids had a blast playing on their amazingly fun a huge play area. Oh, and Sam agrees that Spicer's has the most amazing cinnamon doughnuts you ever will taste. Maybe that's what I should bribe Adam's other family members with to get them to come visit us too? They are so divine, I'm pretty sure that'll work!
In fact, I wonder if Spicer's is open and producing doughnuts currently... (since its February now when I'm posting this from last June.) I may need to go get some. Oh wait, I'm on a diet. Rats.
Anyway! The Smiths, like the ones that we used to live nearby back when we only has little Adalin, Baby Isis and Kitty to keep us busy. Back in the BYU days. Those were wonderful days, when we lived 5 minutes from Sam and Marta and their 3 little girls. Now, they have 5, and they aren't all that little anymore. And we have 3, and mine are growing up too. It's crazy.
Well, they came to see us for a short visit on their way back home from a family reunion in Ontario. It was heaven for me to have a Franson family visit us. It really just filled our home with happiness, memories and love. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures. But I did take this one from which their oldest and youngest daughters are missing:
I kidnapped Marta and took her to a Zumba class and when we came home the men were giving the girls wagon rides behind the John Deere. Leave it to the men. The kids loved it.
The day before, we took the Smiths to one of our favorite places, Spicer's Orchards. We picked strawberries and the kids had a blast playing on their amazingly fun a huge play area. Oh, and Sam agrees that Spicer's has the most amazing cinnamon doughnuts you ever will taste. Maybe that's what I should bribe Adam's other family members with to get them to come visit us too? They are so divine, I'm pretty sure that'll work!
In fact, I wonder if Spicer's is open and producing doughnuts currently... (since its February now when I'm posting this from last June.) I may need to go get some. Oh wait, I'm on a diet. Rats.

No comments:
Post a Comment