Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

We had a great Christmas this year with all of my family here in MI. We had A LOT of presents to open, which no doubt took us a while. For the present opening intermission we had an omelet breakfast. I made little order forms and my mom, my sisters and I prepared the ingredients for the master omelet-maker (my dad) to make whip them up. They were awesome. That is one thing I can't do quite yet: make an omelet like my dad can. The egg-flipping is a little over my head.
I bought, as a joke, some HUGE footie pajamas for Adam. I didn't tell anyone that I did this, wanting to get a good laugh out of everyone. I did. Adam was so disgusted with the idea of XXL footie pajamas for men that he didn't even want to touch them. My brother, Nathan wanted to try them on. He did. Stripped right down to his boxers in front of us all to slip the fluffy footies on. It was a sight to behold. I kept my receipt and they are safely back on the rack at Target by now.





The girls open new pj's every Christmas Eve. Here they are!





3 comments:

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Love Kira's little painted fingernails. And congratulations on 5 years!

Jenny said...

Wow...Kira is huge. I'm glad that you had a fun break.

Maxfield Family said...

Looks like you had a good Christmas. Cute pajamas, especially Adams.

Related Posts with Thumbnails