Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Two Peas in a Pod"


I haven't truly comprehended the phrase before now. Adalin and Kira are just that though! They crack me up on a daily basis. If Adalin is reading a book, Kira gets one and does the same. If Adalin squawks with excitement, Kira lets out a loud shriek of her own. If Adalin goes potty, Kira (tries to) go potty. It is really cute. They are really starting to play together more and act like the best friends that they are. Hopefully they will always share the sisterly love that they do now.

Of course, there is the hair-pulling, hitting and kicking that inevitably goes on around here. You know, we deal with it (better sometimes than others.) They are a hoot.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Gosh your girls are getting so old! How was Adalin when you Potty Trained her? Any good tips on how you did it?

Unknown said...

That's so cute! I can relate to all of that! Girls are so fun. Such cute pictures too.

Pattie said...

aww how sweet...sisterly love.

The Rays said...

So fun! I can not wait for Nick to have a brother or sister to play with. Hopefully not too much longer. Kira's getting some hair! She's so cute! And I still can't believe how grown up Adalin is. I saw her last when she was around Kira's age. Crazy!

DeAnne said...

How fun! Those two are so cute with each other. Sisters are the best kind of friends.

Andrea said...

Cute girlies! I love seeing your two girls together, all matchy matchy at church, and whatnot. It reminds me of what I have to look forward to. Merry Christmas to you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails