Monday, January 26, 2009

Spikey

Adam is hilarious with the kids. I am downstairs cleaning or something and hear Adam, who is upstairs, say, "Adalin can you go get mommy's mousse for me?" My head snaps up, I grab my camera out of my purse and run upstairs. Adam mentioned to me earlier that day that we should try to get Kira's minimal hair to wave or curl a little. I rolled my eyes and told him if he wants to spend that kind if time to go ahead. It didn't work. First of all, mousse on dry hair doesn't usually yield the most perfect of waves. It soon turned into a game of Lets Get Spikey for them. It was funny though.





3 comments:

Crystal said...

HAHA! That is so cute!!! Adam looks skinner in the face. Has he lost a lil bit of weight, not that he needed to lose anything but ya know, just looked a lil skinner. We miss you guys!!

Maxfield Family said...

Love the spikey hair. I had no idea that Adam was such a skilled hair dresser. Kiras hair is really growing. It looked so cute in a pony tail at church.

The Rays said...

Too funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails