Nelda Franson: "What the world needs is cleaner minds and dirtier fingernails."
Haha, they forgot to call this one 'bluebox'! (took me a while to figure it out!)
that is weird--where is that?
That's a really fine piece of photography. Who took that amazing picture?
Its at the new walmart in Fenton.Yes, Elina, very nice pic. :)
Maybe blue plastic is cheaper than red plastic?
I don't mind what color the box is, I'm just glad we have one nearby. FINALLY!!!
Nice. Hey...where do you buy your dough enhancer here in MI.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Haha, they forgot to call this one 'bluebox'! (took me a while to figure it out!)
that is weird--where is that?
That's a really fine piece of photography. Who took that amazing picture?
Its at the new walmart in Fenton.
Yes, Elina, very nice pic. :)
Maybe blue plastic is cheaper than red plastic?
I don't mind what color the box is, I'm just glad we have one nearby. FINALLY!!!
Nice. Hey...where do you buy your dough enhancer here in MI.
Post a Comment