OK, Adam is weird. He always notices roadkill when we drive anywhere! On our way to look at a house we may rent next spring, he noticed a freshly hit raccoon. He insisted that we stop on our way home to show it to the girls. I mean, what other chance will they ever have to see a raccoon that up-close? I stayed in the car. Adalin wouldn't even go close at first but finally got the courage up to stand with Adam and Kira. Elina took the pictures. Did I mention that I stayed in the car?
Adam found it necessary to pull it off the road by its tail as we were leaving. Don't worry though, it was all perfectly sanitary b/c he had a rag in his hand so he didn't actually touch it. Sheesh.
6 comments:
I don't know that I'd say I "like" roadkill, but I'm also really fascinated by it like Adam. I always look at it as I drive by, identify what animal it was/is, guess how long ago it was hit. I know. Gross. Ok, I guess I do like roadkill.
I'm glad you posted this to know I'm not the only one.
I love your post!! You crack me up Melissa! I love the picture of Adam and the girls standing on the side of the road looking at the roadkill.
haha, those would actually be cute pictures with the girls in their dresses if it weren't for the dead animal sharing the spotlight.
Yeah. . . that's sick! I may see Adam in a new light! lol
I think my Dad would have done something like this too ... it's what Dad's do! LOVE IT
Gross! At least your girls look cute!
Post a Comment