Monday, September 20, 2010

Multi-tasking

The life of a resident requires some major multi-tasking. For example, while one's wife cleans up the dinner mess, one does not have the time to watch said's infant daughter without mowing the lawn simultaneously.


2 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE this picture! It cracks me up. Little Ava is absolutely thrilled with her "grown-up" self on the lawnmower. :) Oh... and you are way better than me at providing structure for kiddos during the summer. I'm no good at it. I probably should have put Natalie in pre-school this year, but opted to wait till next. Hopefully I won't live to regret that. At least she has ballet! Miss you guys... Hope you and Adam are holding up well with all you have on your plates. You guys are awesome!

Andrea said...

Okay... not sure why it made my name "to be happy" on that last post. Wierd...

Related Posts with Thumbnails