Friday, February 17, 2012

Something different?


Do you see it?  

Maybe not...
We were out and about on a Friday and Adalin requested we go by Claire's to get her ears pierced.  Adam and I were a bit surprised, actually.  It was kinda sudden, but she was confident and calm about it.  We decided long ago that we would let our girls get their ears pierced when they feel they are old enough to take care of them and when they feel like they are ready for the pain! :)
So we went, and she was very brave.  As I was filling out the don't-sue-us-if-her-ears-get-infected form, she was shaking in the high stool she was sitting on.  She was just nervous.  She gets that from her momma.  (When I'm really nervous about something, I can't help but shake!)
She chose some pretty, simple cubic zerconia earrings and BAM!  It was done!
And she's quite proud of it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails