Tuesday, November 18, 2008

All Cozy

Last night Adam was studying at the kitchen table and I was cooking something in the kitchen. Adam whispers to me to look into the living room and this is what I saw:

It seems like all last week the girls were at each others' throats about everything. It was so good to see them acting like they love each other again, cuddling up at opposite ends of the couch, looking at movie covers. They are so cute.

Notice the dresses they are wearing. My Grandma-T made them for my sister, Lauren, and I when we were almost exactly Adalin and Kira's ages. I just love those old-fashioned dresses and think it is strange that after so many years, my own girls are wearing the very same ones my sister and I wore when we were little girls.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails