Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can they get any sillier than this?


3 comments:

Pattie said...

PRICELESS--movie stars baby..
one day you can show them the picture of them on the couch together and remind them that they do really love each other..miss you guys.

Maren said...

Hey guys,
just read the blog about choosing ortho, and even though I kinda felt Adam was leaning that way, I was excited to hear it. And Adam, the whole meathead business only comes from the jealous. Other than myself occasionally on the basketball floor, it's not true. I mean why does everyone worry about having the highest GPA and board scores for Ortho. Just because we get to do something that's actually active and fun, doesn't that make us smarter for choosing to do it? (unfortunately we don't get to play hockey in the halls like on ER).
Anyway, congrats on the decision, and We're always open to any questions.
-DH

Andrea said...

Too cute...I LOVE those sunglasses. They look like they are trying to be so tough. :) I meant to tell you this earlier, but congrats on Adam figuring out what he wants to do. That's awesome! We're definatley not to that point quite yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails