Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Curiosity killed the mommy

OK, I don't know what my kids deal was today but they drove me crazy with their curious workmanship on each other. First it was ink pens. I hop in the shower and exit 10 minutes later to find 2 girls with ink drawn all over their faces, arms and necks. Then a few hours later I am folding laundry, loving how the girls are playing so nicely with each other in the next room. I go into the hallway and see a big chunk of hair. Adalin's hair. Yep. She cut it, ear length on both sides in the front. Her hair was so cute too. She also took the liberty of cutting Kira's well fought-for hair to the scalp in 3 places. Thanks a lot. We made a trip to the hair salon right after and they tried to do the best they could with Adalin's chop-job. I will post a pic or two of her new dew when I am not so mad about it. :)

10 comments:

Crystal said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I don't know what it is with lil girls cutting their hair lately but my sisters lil girls just cut their hair on saturday. Both my nieces hair was down the middle of their backs and now mias hair is shorter than our husbands, seriously they had to shave it and katelynn is past her shoulders with really short bangs! If you look under my blogs and click on Hurst Manor blog u'll see their hair cuts!! It so sad!!

Crystal said...

P.S. luckly it is hair so it will grow back right. But it is still sad!

valerie said...

Oh my!! It's amazing what kids can do in just a few short minutes.

Ashley said...

My sister, to this day, still blames her inability to grow decent long hair on the fact that I cut it when we were children :) Sounds like a rough day--hope today was a better one. How are rotations going for you guys?

Allery said...

ohhh, I'm sorry. I'm still waiting for the day with gabby. I want to see their new do's!

Rebecca S said...

Ok, I know it's not funny to you - especially with Kira's hair, but someday you'll laugh like I am. Quincy just got a pair of scissors (her pre-school teacher said she needs to practice cutting), and I know that my day of those self-cut hairs are coming.
By the way, I think I need you to say here is the pattern and here is the material you're buying - because I'm having the hardest time with this quilt thing!

Erin said...

Oh NO, what little trouble makers :) Don't you wish you could know what is going through their minds when they do stuff like that?

Katherine said...

Oh no! Oh I'm so sorry. It really is amazing what kids can accomplish when left alone for just a few minutes.

TerriLyn said...

Oh! That is so funny but not at the same time. I can imagine how you feel. You're girls are so cute that it won't even matter!

Andrea said...

Oh boy...that's no fun. I'd probably cry if Natalie cut hers...there's hardly any...so I can feel your pain with Kira.

Related Posts with Thumbnails