Friday, February 27, 2009

Adalin is 4!

Or she was on February 9th... I am still behind on the blogging a little! We were in GA for Adalin's birthday, running from the freezing cold winter in MI. We had a little party with my mom's side of the family that lives down there. Adalin is pictured below with my mom's dad, "Grandpa Haack" who she really bonded with during our visit. My aunt Tammy and uncle Eric and my cousins Rosie and Levi were there for the event as well! Good times!

I can't believe how grown up Adalin is. Her personality is very sweet. She can be demanding and sometimes even bossy. She thinks she is 17 by the way she acts sometimes. Her best friend is her sister, Kira. She loves her baby dolls still and loves to learn about new things. She doesn't take naps anymore! She can write her name and do simple addition and subtraction problems. She has a photographic memory like no body's business and is as cute as can be. Her hair is still blond, though darker than I thought our kids' hair was going to be. She weighs 39 lbs and is 39 inches tall! She shot up to 70th percentile for her height too! (Adam was happy about that.) She is very sweet and compassionate and is always willing to help if someone needs her (as long as she isn't too tired.) :) Happy birthday Buzz!




When we got home from Ga, we had a little princess/Valentines party for her and her friends! I didn't take too many good pics b/c I was running around like a crazy lady, but here are a couple. The party was great. We decorated felt crowns that I sewed (the night before), frosted cupcakes, played duck-duck-goose, ate pizza and cake and ice cream and opened presents!


4 comments:

Danette said...

If you ever need it, I can vouch for the cuteness and smartness of this little princess!!
Adalin was such a help to me when I was in nursery and so that bossy attitude came quite in handy!
The party looks like it was a blast for the kids, you are very creative and I'm really not sure how you find time to do all of it.
Happy Be-lated Birthday to Adalin.

Pattie said...

happy birthday adalin..we sure do miss you all....

Unknown said...

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss Adalin!! Wow, she is cute!

Maren said...

Those crowns were amazing. WAY TO GO GREAT CREATOR!!! My girls loved them. It was a cute party. So... when's Kira's birthday? hee hee.

Related Posts with Thumbnails