Good news! My ultrasound 5 weeks ago showed that my due date is actually January 11th, not the 19th! That means one less week of pregnancy for me! Wahoo! That also means that I only have to wait 3 weeks for my next ultrasound, instead of 4. So in 3 weeks we will know if we are having a boy or a girl! I can also officially say that I am 16 weeks pregnant instead of 15. I like it.
Adiana maturing
9 years ago

7 comments:
Congrats on the pregnancy!! That is great you get to knock a week off your pregnancy! I was always jealous of the people that never went all the way to 40 weeks. It just didn't seem fair!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!
I can't wait to find out what you are having. I can't believe you are already to that point, how exciting. Whatever you have we know he/she will be cute, because your other 2 kids are adorable.
Congratulations Melissa!!
Can't wait to hear more news!! Just for the record, I'm voting for a boy!! :)
Happy, happy, happy day! That is awesome! We are so excited for you guys and this new little one. Congrats! I was hoping to hear some news soon, but I've been gone so long, and basically on a blogging hiatus forever, so I'm just now getting around to telling you how excited I am for you! I can't wait to get with you soon and hear all about how you are doing. It seems like it's been way too long
YAY! You're due two days before me and on the same day as my sister-in-law. What a popular time to have a baby, I swear!!
Congrats to you guys!
Post a Comment