Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's a...

Refer to the 3rd picture for the answer to that question... :) A 3-D image of the profile. Ok, I will just give it away now... Her arm is in front of her chin. You can see her tummy and skinny leg at the bottom. You can also see the head sutures here, on the side of her head. It looks like there are holes. Don't worry, they will close up. :)


Her gender... We have seen those 3 lines many times!


12 comments:

nrc234 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
valerie said...

Congratulations!! I guess you have all the girls and I have all the boys. I bet your girls are super excited to have another sister.

The Rays said...

So exciting! Congrats!!

Crystal said...

Congrats!!!She is gonna be cute just like your other 2!!

Maren said...

Congratulations!!! I love that 3D picture, especially when comparing it to the other two. i also really love seeing the little positions they make, like her arm over her little chin. She looks like she will be adorable.

Maxfield Family said...

Congrats! You guys have such cute little girls that it would be unfortunate if you didn't have atleast 3 of them. :)

Sarah said...

Congrats! She'll have two big sisters to take really good care of her.

Andrea said...

Congrats! Girlies are so fun. I'm sure it's so nice just to know what to plan for. Do you guys have any names in mind?

Jenny said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Congratulations! You guys do pink well-- how fun to have those three little girlies!

rebecca said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!!You can't beat sisters!!! I grew up with 4 younger sisters and I wouldn't ask for it differently!!!

Jared said...

Awesome Franson's sorry the congrats is so late but I haven't checked the blog world for quite some time...hope all is well. 3 girls! Awesome!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails