Monday, September 14, 2009

Adalin the Brave

So, Adalin's first day of school was today. It is just preschool (because she misses the cutoff for kindergarten by 2 months) but seems more like for-real school because she actually rides the bus! All who know miss Adalin know that new things to her are always very difficult to conquer. I made a bet with Adam that she wouldn't get on the bus, he bet that she would. Adalin's track record definitely predicted that I would win this bet, but I didn't! She was SO excited about riding the bus that when it finally came (20 minutes late) she just climbed right on and hardly looked back! I am so proud of her!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! That's great that she got on the bus. I am impressed! How are you feeling?

Michelle said...

HI Melissa! Your mom told me about your blog so I had to check in to see how cute your little girls are! It was so fun to see your mom and dad. We love your family. I'm so happy that you are doing so well! You look great..like you are still 17! (That is a compliment for sure) Your mom just LOVES having you close! Our blog is mendenfamily.blogspot.com.

The Rays said...

She is sooo grown up!! What cuties you have.

Maren said...

What adorable girls and what a cute "first day of school outfit". Way to go Adalin for jumping on that bus!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails