Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Spicer's

Our good friend, Elina stayed with us the month of September and her last Saturday here we went to one of the many MI apple orchards. Spicers in one of my favorites because it has everything! You can pick all kinds of berries throughout the summer, apples in the fall. They have a corn maze, a nice kids play area and hay rides that take you out to pick the apples. Their cider and fresh doughnuts are to die for.
Elina, Adalin and I had never done a corn maze before, so that was the real reason for this trip. The weather was gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for a better day.






1 comment:

Maxfield Family said...

I love spicers! I didn't know they had a corn maze. That is knew since we were there. Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy. We miss you guys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails