Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ava Jeanine Franson
January 5, 2010
7 lbs. 10 oz.
20 inches




We love you already, sweet pea!

11 comments:

Elina Mueller said...

So you know some babies really aren't cute, they're actually butt ugly? After my OB/GYN rotation I figured out some other nice comments to say to the parents of ugly babies so I wouldn't have to lie. That being said, I wouldn't say Ava is cute if she wasn't. She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited to meet her in less than a month! :)

Elina Mueller said...

Ha ok so I just read what I'd written and let's clarify. It makes it sound like I use beautiful instead of cute if they're not cute. I'm saying she's cute and even beyond cute is beautiful. So there, clarified?

DeAnne said...

I agree with Elina. She is gorgeous! Of course, given your other two, we knew she would be. CONGRATS!! I hope we meet her before graduation!

rebecca said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and I LOVE her name!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the baby! I bet you are so happy not to be pregnant anymore. She is definitely a cutie!

K.E.N said...

She is adorable! And I am pretty jealous that your babies come out with perfect shaped heads...nice.

Tobey said...

Beautiful! Congrats Melissa!

Tif Sweeney said...

AAAhhhh, she is so sweet!! Congrats to the Franson's!!!! We are so happy for you!!

Janette said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful.

Janette said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Maxfield Family said...

What a sweet little baby. She is beautiful, and seeing all of the pictures of her is making me totally baby hungry. Love the name you chose. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails