The good thing is that Adalin LOVES to go outside and play in the snow. She will even get herself all suited up without asking for help because she loves it so much. Fine with me. Adam and I had a conversation a while ago about how we want our kids to like playing outside in the winter. We did it and so should they. I remember playing outside for hours as a child in the winter, building networks of caves and snow slides. Fun times.
A few days ago, after Ad shoveled another measly inch, they decided to stop waiting for the good MI snow dumping and just build a snowman.
He is small. The smallest snowman I think I have ever had standing in my yard. But what can you do when you don't have the snow for a big monster snowman? Build a mini one. I told the girls that he is 3 because he is shorter than Adalin (4) but taller than Kira (2). They agreed. Yes, he is definitely 3.
2 comments:
Too cute:) I agree with you 100% If it's going to be cold it better be snowing more than an inch!!!! I'm thinking of you right now and excited for your new little gal to join your family:)
Very creative. I haven't tried lately, but it seems like the snow here is so powdery and dry that it hardly packs together. But, if you guys got a snowman, it must be possible.
I'm also glad to hear that this 1 inch at a time is unusual. I hope it gets better soon.
Post a Comment