Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ava's actual birth (If the sight of blood bothers you, DON'T look at this post.)

I wasn't sure if I was going to post these pictures right on my blog but then I figured there is quite a difference between a c-section delivery and, well, the other kind. Here all you can see is my stomach slathered with iodine and, of course, Ava's actual delivery. If you are like me, you will think these pictures that Adam took are pretty cool! :)




6 comments:

DeAnne said...

It looks pretend. Did you stage this? (just kidding) I will refer to this post the next time my kids ask how the baby actually gets out of a mommy's stomach!

Melissa said...

I love that you got these pics. I can totally relate. I am so excited for you guys. Ava is a little cutie, kudos to keeping with the girls. :)

Jessica said...

That is really cool. Not gross at all, congrats on baby Ava! Hope your recovery goes smoothly!

Ashley said...

Oh my word, they just punch that baby right out of there, don't they! Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear she's here safe and sound.

Tif Sweeney said...

These are absolutely amazing pictures!!! Seriously amazing!!!

Maren said...

It is amazing what our bodies can withstand and recover from. Way to go Melissa. What great pictures. Thanks for sharing the miracle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails