Nelda Franson: "What the world needs is cleaner minds and dirtier fingernails."
Love the bed, it looks straight out of Pottery Barn.
Can't even begin to tell you how envious I am!! Love it!
You guys are A-mazing! I am in awe! Nothing else to say!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it! We don't have a real "bed" and I have looked many times in the last 9 years. I must say, yours is one of, if not my FAVORITE! Way to go! Wow. Wow. YAY you!
It's time my mattress got up off the floor. I'm putting in my order for one o' them as we speak...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the bed, it looks straight out of Pottery Barn.
Can't even begin to tell you how envious I am!! Love it!
You guys are A-mazing! I am in awe! Nothing else to say!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it! We don't have a
real "bed" and I have looked many times in the last 9 years. I must say, yours is one of, if not my FAVORITE! Way to go! Wow. Wow. YAY you!
It's time my mattress got up off the floor. I'm putting in my order for one o' them as we speak...
Post a Comment