Monday, March 15, 2010

Yep, we actually were young once...

I know, I know... we are still quite young.

Thinking back at how naive and inexperienced we were then and all we have been through since makes me feel just a little bit seasoned though. More mature. A little more wrinkly. And soft around the edges. Even not so blond. I need to get out in the sun more.

Enjoy the "dating pics."










5 comments:

Lauren said...

You guys are so cute!

Kayla said...

I love them, thanks for putting those on! You guys are so sweet together. The pictures reminded me of how much I tried to be like you--I asked for a leather coat for Christmas and even bought Dr. Martens at some point to be as cool as you!

Kaileen Connelly said...

Love the flash back!

Levon said...

Adam's hat in pic #3 needs to make another appearance someday!

Jenny said...

I honestly think that you don't look all that different.

Related Posts with Thumbnails