Monday, October 1, 2007

Milk Varieties




Adalin asked for something to drink today. She has learned how to open the fridge on her own, so she did so and I heard her mutter under her breath "breast milk." So, jokingly, I said, "Adalin you want some breast milk?" She said, "No, I don't like breast milk." (Not that she really remembers what it tastes like.) I said, "Do you want some cow milk then?" She looked at me with utter amazement and asked, "We have a cow?"


I went on to explain to her that the milk she loves so dearly comes from a cow and that Walmart has cows, kind of.

6 comments:

Pattie said...

That is so funny.. bryan just realized that eggs came from chicken..its interesting what they think sometimes.

jayne said...

Hilarious! I love little minds.......I imagine the next time you are in walmart she's going to want to look behind all those milk jugs to see if she can see the cow.

Shuldberg said...

How cute! I, too, love little minds....so innocent. What a cute story.

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! I don't know about you but I had an aversion to cow's milk after I started breastfeeding. It changed everything.

valerie said...

So cute! Jacob still thinks chocolate milk comes from brown cows. Kyle didn't realize where milk came from until he saw a cow being milked at a fair. He just couldn't believe he was drinking something that came from a cow.

TerriLyn said...

This is awesome. I love that little Adalin. She is hillarious. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails