
HyVee, the grocery store here in town, has these little kids' carts. Adalin LOVES pushing them around the store, usually running into a few things along the way and sneaking bags of chips or candy in it as she walks down the aisle. She gets mad at me if I put food items in my big cart, because she wants to have them in hers.
I somehow convinced Adam to come with me last night to HyVee to get dog food and we came up with this brilliant idea! Isn't it cute? If they sold Kiras at the store, I wonder how much they would cost? I couldn't put a price tag on either of these sweethearts.
5 comments:
Most adorable photo ever! PLUS, it looks so warm there ... you guys are all wearing summer gear. NOT here in Boston, grrr. Love
Such a cute picture!! Your little girls are beautiful! I love the matching outfits. :)
aww that is so cute...
Impossible to put a price on this merchandise. They are so darn cute!! Can't wait to see them--miss them so much it hurts!!!
that is such a cute picture!! Adalin's little faces crack me up.
Post a Comment