We are moving to Grand Blanc, MI in a few weeks and found a great house to rent. Yes, to rent. I am OK with that. I thought after buying a house that I would never go back, but I am actually very excited to have great landlords and call them when something goes wrong. I am completely at peace with renting and with renting this particular house. We can't wait!
Adam and I love fixing up houses, painting, yard work, etc., which we will definitely still do plenty of. We will have full painting rights! From the pics, you will notice that the colors aren't really my style, but that isn't a problem. I will paint most of the house a neutral tan, leave the red wall in the living room and use some of a sea-foam green color that my mom gave me 2 brand new gallons of in the bathrooms or something.
It has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a full finished basement, built 6 years ago, attached 2 car garage, hardwood flooring. With a little work, this place will be shnazy! The landlords are planning on putting new carpet down upstairs within a few months too. Click here for pics.
Adiana maturing
9 years ago
6 comments:
Way to go! You guys definitely scored with a "shnazy" home...the kitchen pic actually reminds me of your Kville kitchen. your new home & the land look like a million dollar property in Hawaii! I'm going to miss the cheaper midwest homes real soon!! No worries about renting, the next 2 yrs will fly and you'll have another great home owning opportunity and reaping the benefits again before you know it.
Dang! Nice place ... can't wait to see it, sometime. :) Loves
VERY nice!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! One less thing to worry about now!!! That's a huge weight off of your shoulders!!
Cute house! What a nice find!
Cute house Melissa!! That's a great neighborhood for young families!!! I'm so excited you will be in our Ward again. There are several families in our ward that live in that sub. Yeah!!!! When are you guys moving out here? Just let me know and Noah can find people to help unload your truck.
Wow, it's awesome! Way to go.
Post a Comment