
Every year or so the ladies on my Dad's side if the family have a little get-together and reunite for some fun and games. This year we went to the west coast of MI and stayed at my Aunt's house for pedicures, henna, movies, fondue, beading, food and the highlight: the beach. Let me tell you that it doesn't get better than Lake Michigan. I grew up on that lake and will forever call it mine. I love it. The sand is perfectly fine and hot, the waves exhilarating and oh, so fun to play around in. No muck, no seaweed, no crabs. Just perfectly, perfectly wonderful. It was so fun to go with my mom and sisters for the weekend and be able to relax and have fun. Adam was a trooper and stayed home with children and dogs so I could go indulge. Thanks so much babe.
Here is a picture of all the girl cousins that were there at the beach. I feel so grateful that I saw them so much growing up and now have the chance to go to things like this now that we are back in MI.

My mom and sisters, Lauren and Alyse, and I.
Here is a picture of all the girl cousins that were there at the beach. I feel so grateful that I saw them so much growing up and now have the chance to go to things like this now that we are back in MI.

My mom and sisters, Lauren and Alyse, and I.

No comments:
Post a Comment