It is funny, our friendship. We may not talk everyday, or even every month, but we are still BFFs. When we get together or talk, nothing has changed between us. We love each other still and still know exactly how to tease and appease one another. It's great, and such a blessing to have them both in my life.
Kaileen (below) is starting grad school in a few weeks and has had a heck of a year. It was her b-day and we wanted to celebrate her accomplishments over the past year and give her our love as she starts school this fall. Her close friends all made a card scrappy-style and Les put them in this frame for her to take home to Southie. Good luck girl! (Notice she is wearing a Fun Run shirt that I sent to her!)
1 comment:
So funny! I was on the phone with my mom today asking her to mail this to me. I wasn't able to fly it home with me last month. So, she is bringing it to Boston in October. I miss it and can't wait to see it again. Hearts, and I love the blog post! ;)
Post a Comment