Monday, August 25, 2008

The Drive

I will dedicate one and only one post to the drive from Michigan to Utah to Oregon to Idaho to Utah to Colorado and back to MI. It wasn't that bad but I am safe to say that we will not be driving over 6,100 miles in 3 weeks again in our lives. The girls are good travelers now to say the least! We were grateful that we had the chance to stop at family members' houses along the way as we made our journey westward for the biannual Franson reunion 2008. We had a great time. Here are some pics from the drive.

We were on some dirt roads and figured, "What the heck, lets let Adalin stand up out of the moonroof!" She loved it!

Adalin's standard sleeping position during the drive.








Cousin Sean who drove with us for at least half our mileage. He thought he was cool wearing my sunglasses!


Raise the roof for roadtrips!


Marta and part of her family drove with us up to OR from UT.


Not so comfy sleeping position... she was so tired from all the activity!





We picked up Adam's cousin Sean off I-80 in WY! We are glad we got to know him better!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm glad that you had a safe trip. I think I would have gone crazy with all of that driving. We miss you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails