I love their dresses! Such cute smiles! Thanks for the blanket--I love it! Thank you card is in the mail, but because I'm so slow I just wanted you to know I got it---and LOVE it!
Very beautiful girls. It must be fun to dress them up in twinner outfits. I am so glad to take the time to stop and take pictures and put them on your blog! That way we don't miss out on too much! We miss you guys!
5 comments:
I was most impressed with the two pig-tails you were able to get in Kira's hair. Very impressive!
I love Kira's pigtail! So cute!! Way to go on the halloween costume. Great minds think alike. ;)
I love their dresses! Such cute smiles! Thanks for the blanket--I love it! Thank you card is in the mail, but because I'm so slow I just wanted you to know I got it---and LOVE it!
Very beautiful girls. It must be fun to dress them up in twinner outfits. I am so glad to take the time to stop and take pictures and put them on your blog! That way we don't miss out on too much! We miss you guys!
Our favorite part were Adalin's boots...very classy :)
Post a Comment