When we were about to move back to MI people would ask me if MI winters are that bad... I would say no, that they weren't that much worse than MO... I lied. I think, like most bad things in life, you forget how bad they really are until you are once again faced with them again. MI winters are longer, snowier and much colder than MO or UT's. Its true. No more sugar-coating for me! I love MI, but oh! was I glad to go south for a week. **I have never enjoyed 70 degrees and sunshine so much in my life as I did down in GA last month. It was divine, completely rejuvenating. I loved it. If spring ever comes to MI I will continually thank Heavenly Father for warmer weather and sunshine! We went to a park one day while we were there. The girls were so happy to hit the jungle gym again! It was so great for me to see the smiles and joy on their faces. Don't they just look happy to be outside playing?
Adiana maturing
9 years ago








2 comments:
How fun. I would say I'm totally jealous, but we had a few 70 degree days here and there over the past several weeks. They look like they had so much fun at the park!
Fun day! I miss going to the park. I can't wait for the weather to get warmer. Cute girls! I love those two sisters. I think Adalin's hair looks so cute too!
Post a Comment