Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Almost Ready

Kira has had quite an interest in the potty lately. Well, she has more of an interest in doing everything that her bigger people around her do, hence, the potty. This picture is classic and describes her potty experience thus far to a tee. She likes it, tries it, but doesn't take it very seriously.

Adalin was 2 yrs. and 4 months old when she was officially potty trained. I am hoping that Kira will be done at the same age, in July.

4 comments:

Danette said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!

jayne said...

I love her little face! But I hate potty training.

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Love the dress ;)

The Rays said...

Wow! So cute that she loves the potty right now. Man, I am still nervous to start the whole process with Nick. It's almost that time. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails