Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dying Easter Eggs

Uh, yeah, a little late on this post! Better late than never!

We had a lot of fun dying eggs as a family a few days before Easter. I think it is just so fun when a child is grown up enough to really participate in an activity like this for the first time. Like Kira. Last year: no clue... obviously, since she was only a baby. This time around she insisted on doing it all herself. She did pretty well, despite a few cracked eggs. Of course, Adalin had the entire Easter egg plan mapped out in her brain. She was in charge, like always.






1 comment:

Langdorf family said...

Melissa, you are so smart to have the girls in their undies/ diaper! What a great way to avoid getting their clothes stained, I am surprised I never thought of it! It makes for some cute pics too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails