I have noticed that some people that I highly distrust are looking at my blog on a regular basis, so I am going to make it private. For all those people that regularly visit that I love and who are my friends, just comment or email me and I will send you an invitation that will allow you to look at my blog whenever you would like. I just want to keep the creeps away! Sorry if this is an inconvenience...
22 comments:
Add me Melissa!
of course add me.. i think its sad to hear about that...
Add me too!
Add me too please!!
I am sorry to hear that you have "bad" people looking at your blog. Please, consider adding me. This is the only way I can see pictures of the girls since Mom is gone. She was the only one to share that with me.
Good luck with your move. I know it will be successful for your family and wonderful for your mom.
I DO look at it! Add me, sorry you feel you need to go private. Hopefully I'm not the creep, ha ha! What are you going to do if they ask for an invite? :)
ADD ME!
I would love an invite Melissa!
You know I am going to need an invite ... what creepoids!!!
Ashley,
I don't think that they would ask for an invite.... I love your blog, it is one of my favorites to read!
Add me too! Ours is private for the same reason--what a crazy world!
Add me too please. Even if I'm considered a creep, still add me.
Me too :)
Add me please Melissa!
Me too! :) But I would beware of Ashley and Jayne.... they are definitely creepy.... :)
Melissa - I just found your blog. It's been fun to catch up through your posts. Please add me to the list!
Oh man are you sure its Me....i can be pretty creepy..
We would love an invite!
Please add Melissa..
me too me too!
Invite me!
Please add me!
Post a Comment