Friday, February 1, 2008

Rosebud Substitute


We were all on a giggly mood last night eating dinner and Adalin began talking about her body parts. You know, just how she has arms and legs and the usual things that normal people have attached. I asked, "Adalin, do you have rosebuds?" ("Rosebuds" are what begin to appear on the chest when a girl begins going into puberty. She obviously doesn't have these yet but, like I said, we were all in crazy, fun-loving moods.) She looks at me, utterly confused (because she doesn't know yet what rosebuds are) and says, "No, but I have butt cheeks!" Well, my almost 3-year old daughter, I guess that that will substitute you not having rosebuds just perfectly.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Melissa- When I saw adalin at the childrens social she looked so grown up. I obviously have not seen her in a while, she will have those rosebuds soon enough!

Pattie said...

that is so cute..

Nashelle said...

Hilarious!!! I can't wait for Kira to start making innocent comments like that!

Ruth Harper Gough said...

nice!

Unknown said...

HA! Sounds like dinner at your house is a lot like ours sometimes! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! Can I get your email address?

Related Posts with Thumbnails