Our house is under contract! We signed the real estate contract Thursday night, so March 17th the deal will be closed! I can't tell you how much of a blessing it has been for us to have the house sold so soon. We are so grateful that we won't have to worry about if it is going to sell or not all the way until we move. It will be done and over with and we won't have the stress when we will be packing up and finding a new place to live in Michigan. The couple that are going to buy it are 3rd years here at the med school. He is doing a fellowship this year, so they will be here for at least 2 more years for rotations. We made a deal that in 2 years when we come back for graduation, that we will be able to come and see the house again. The whole thought of selling this house is something that I don't like to think about. It makes me really sad actually. In 30 days, this won't really be my house anymore. It will be someone else's and I will be renting it. It will be weird. That's why I choose not to really think about it, because I have a lot of mixed emotions about it. This is the first house that we have purchased and we have loved it so much. We have absolutely no regrets buying it and living here. It will be a really hard, sad day when we pull out of Kirksville on July 23rd for the final time, looking at the house in our rear-view mirrors. I will cry, hard, guaranteed. I am glad we have a few months left until that day. I will cherish every day, though I am really excited to move. Like you can see, I am back and forth about it all the time...
Adiana maturing
9 years ago
5 comments:
Congratulations on the house selling! It's funny everyone's different opinions about Kirksville- I can't wait to get out of here!!!
Congratulations!! What a relief to not have to worry about that! I'm excited for you to come to Michigan, but if you are anything like me, Kirksville will always hold a special place in your heart! :)
its so sad to see you go...lets get together alot.....
Why am I not surprised ;)! We're so happy that it was a snap for you! Definitely a blessing you guys are deserving of. We miss that house, too!
CONGRATS!
Post a Comment