Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ah Ha!


Kira, bless her heart, has been so fussy the last week and a half. She was sick two weeks ago and since then, she won't even be put down without freaking out. So it finally dawns on me to feel the kid's gums and ta-da... 4 molars have cut through, yes, all at the same time! Ouch. No wonder she is irritable! That makes 12 teeth for this little girl.




3 comments:

valerie said...

Ouch!!! 12 teeth already! Wow!! Way to go Kira!!!

TerriLyn said...

It seems this same thing happened to us too! Those teeth just take you by surprise! Cute Kira!

Erin said...

She is so cute! I love the pic of you holding her, saying "ah hah!" :) Guess what - I saw your MOM today! I totally forgot that she is in my stake, so when she walked up to me at our RS stake conference, I was so surprised! The first thing that came out of my lips was, "What are YOU doing here?!" :) haha! She is so cute - I really enjoyed chatting with her. We're getting excited for you to come to Michigan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails