

Adam had to practice tying different kinds of knots for his surgery class so he rented and brought home a surgery knot-tying kit. Adalin watched him for just a minute or two and decided that she could do it better... See that sweet "knot" she tied?
She is always doing everything we do, it is cute. I love her "matter of fact" face that she has above. It's like she is saying, "Yeah, this is how it is really done."
4 comments:
I love that second picture of Adalin!
OMG, that is the Buzz-muffin we all know and love!!! That face is all too precious. I love how she is always up for telling ya like it is or how it is "supposed to be". She is so good at giving directions and filling the roll of "big sister" oh so well. Love ya, Buzz!
That second picture is totally typical Adalin. What a sweetheart.
Hey! Kent just sent me a link to your blog. You've been doing this for a while! Your girls are big and so adorable. Congrats on a cute family :)
Post a Comment