
I think I have risen from the dead and am ready to rock and roll. It was a long winter, that's all I have to say. I have been going a little crazy just hanging around the 'ville here and have felt the need to skip town twice already this week. OK, for some people that live here, this is normal. For me however, I have been to the nearest mall less then 5 times in the last 2 years, have only been to St. Louis three times (only once on pleasure) and the rest of my days have been spent put-putting around Kirksville where Walmart has been the main attraction. Sad, but oh, so true. Anyway, I can officially say that spring is here. The trees bloomed yesterday, my tulips shot up, the grass looks like it is on steroids and the dandelions are popping up everywhere so much that not Kirksvillians passing through may wonder what the infestation is all about in this town. It makes me happy that the earth is back to life, even happier that I seem to be as well. This is my first Tulip that bloom es this spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment