3 other moms and I are doing a preschool thingy this year with the
Teach Me Mommy series. I am really glad to see her love this set up as much as she does. She is always excited to go and is a natural in a school setting. I really wish that she would have been born a lousy 3 months earlier so she could go to a formal preschool this year and then on to kindergarten next year. She is very smart (knows all her letters and their sounds, how to write some of them, sounds out simple words, counts to 29...) But you know, what can you do? Maybe once she is in public school, we will try to jump her up a grade. I just don't think that she is going to need 2 more full years before she starts kindergarten. What do you do?
She is growing up so much. She really looks more like a little preschooler this year. We went to Target and bought her a Hello Kitty backpack and school supplies. She thrives on special, specifically intended-for-her type things. She was very excited, as you can tell from the pics.
3 comments:
Holy cow! I can't believe how grown up she is now. I still remember her barely in Nursery. She is such a cutie.
I agree, she is a super smart girl. I could totally tell when we were working on the preschool stuff last week at my house. She could totally be ready for kindergarten next year.
I can't believe she is that old! I need a little bit of help ... what is this pre-school thingy? Let's chat about it. Kind of lost. BTW, I still remember pre-school! Kind of weird. Hearts
Post a Comment