The farris wheel was the highlight. Adalin loved being up high and every time she came near the bottom where she could see Adam and I, she let out a wild scream of excitement. It was a fun evening at the carnival. Afterwards, instead of waiting 'till 10pm to see fireworks, we went to Kroger to get some ice cream and had cones at our house.






4 comments:
How fun! Classic Adalin. Glad she liked it after all! Your mom looks great! Adalin's haircut looks beautiful and Kira's hair is actually growing in! You are a beautiful family!
Looks like fun! McKinley just recently experienced her first carnival ride too. They're scared for that first ride, but then you can't get them off of the rides. Thats great that you live close enough to spend time with your family. What a blessing.
That looks like it was fun. I know that Tab would be the same way. He would probably be freaking out and then beg for more.
Holy Cow! Your mom has almost disappeared! I am sure you are all having such a great time living close to them again. I love your blog. Thanks for the invite! Your girls are darling.
Post a Comment