Nelda Franson: "What the world needs is cleaner minds and dirtier fingernails."
This is so funny! I can just picture Adalin saying this.
How in the world does she know that word that I don't even know how to spell?!? Sheesh.
Hilarious! I love it!
HA! HA! HA!
What kind of "paraphernalia" is she talking about? You haven't been arrested lately, have you? I am curious to know where she picked-up that word.Adalin just cracks us up. Your girls are too smart!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is so funny! I can just picture Adalin saying this.
How in the world does she know that word that I don't even know how to spell?!? Sheesh.
Hilarious! I love it!
HA! HA! HA!
What kind of "paraphernalia" is she talking about? You haven't been arrested lately, have you? I am curious to know where she picked-up that word.
Adalin just cracks us up. Your girls are too smart!
Post a Comment