Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Little Harvest


We moved this last summer so I missed out big time on tending a garden and harvesting the fruits. I was so bummed that I couldn't have a garden this year. In the spring I did, however, plant in 3 large pots basil, a patio tomato plant and lavender. I knew I could take pots with me and so I did! So... here are my tomatoes from my little container garden. A little pathetic compared to my plethora of garden-fresh produce last year. I am proud of my little tomatoes though.

2 comments:

DeAnne said...

Hey, even if you didn't get a lot of tomatoes, you got pretty ones! Oh, how we miss eating at the Fransons'. We do need to make our way up there to visit you soon. We miss you!

TerriLyn said...

They are cute, and look so yummy! You're quite the photographer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails