Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kira Counting



Me: "'Three hippos at the door bring along another four' One, two, three, four."

Kira: "Five, six."

I look at Adam in awe.

Me: "'Five hippos come overdressed.' One, two, three, four, five."

Kira: "Six, seven."

Me: "'Six hippos show up with a guest. Seven hippos arrive in a sack. Eight hippos sneak in the back' One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight."

Kira: "Nine, ten, eleven."

Ok, I am not lying. We knew she was smart, but this blew us away! She is 19 months old, by the way.

8 comments:

Kaileen Connelly said...

Oh my! This girl has something! WHOO HOOO!

K.E.N said...

Quick, get her tested! Exploit her genius as early as possible! I fully expect that when we come at Christmas that she will be writing novels and solving complex equations. But seriously...that is some pretty awesome stuff.

jayne said...

Little miss smartie pants! Kids blow me away....

Danette said...

I can vouch for her extreme smartness (is that a word, she is more smart than me!). She always has me in awe in nursery, sometimes I forget how young she really is. It doesn't hurt that her older sister is pretty smart too.

Jared said...

I don't know why you're surprised. Her sister is saying paraphernalia!

DeAnne said...

Wow, Kira! She must have a math-minded mother ;) What smart girls you have!

Jenny said...

What a smart little girl. We miss you and the girls btw. I was just talking about you the other day.

Brittney said...

Wow, that's pretty amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails