Because I don't have enough things to keep me busy around here, I thought that getting another dog would make me life complete! Meet Indi, our new male brindle Basenji, who will hit the show ring later this year. We are going to take conformation classes together once per week to learn all about dog shows and how to win them! He is a great little guy, loves to play with our huge Weim and doesn't care that Isis growls at him constantly. He is a beautiful brindle pup, striped to perfection. He loves to cuddle with us and isn't running off (yet) when he is off-lead. He just lays on our back deck all day in the sun, soaking it all in. So there is the newest addition to our zoo! :)
3 comments:
He is sooo cute!
Yes, I think I will call you guys crazy! Good lookin' dog, though!
Cute! Congrats on the new addition..and good luck!
Post a Comment