Monday, March 16, 2009

Pottery Barn Wanna-be's

I drool when I look through a Pottery Barn magazine. It's not because we can't afford anything in the magazine right now, but more because I love their simple, elegant, yet modern style. Its refreshing and exhilarating for me to imagine myself in one of their rooms... So I pretty much look at their stuff and say, "I will have that, even if I have to make it!" That's what I have done, with my handy hubby's help. Well, these Pottery Barn inspired pillows below, Adam didn't help with, but our new headboard and Elizabeth-style PB bench he did build for me, with my help, after I designed them. Stay tuned for pics of our latest wood products. For now, feast your eyes on my homemade PB wanna-be pillows!




5 comments:

Levon said...

Very nice! I had heard about his headboard making project. Can't wait to see it.

Danette said...

You are super crafty. You should help Maren out, she just bought a bunch of covers from PB, I'm sure she would love to make some of her own.
They look great and I can't wait to see the other projects you have made.

DeAnne said...

I'll hire you when we finally have money! You have done a great job! Can't wait to see the headboard and bench!

valerie said...

These looks awesome!! I love the different greens!!

Brittney said...

Those look really fabulous! You are good at that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails