Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Headboard

Well, there it is! I designed it and went to Home Depot to buy the wood and Adam cut all the wood and put it together for me! I LOVE having a headboard! Our bed has evolved over time. We started out on Adam's sister's double bed (haha, imagine that!) then inherited a king mattress from Adam's brother, Dave. That sat on the floor for a while, then we bought a frame and some plywood for the mattress to sit on. Finally, a few years later we bought the box springs! Frame, box springs and mattress was it for a long time. I feel like the project called our bed is finally finished (except for that memory foam mattress topper that I really want!) :)


8 comments:

Danette said...

Very impressive!!

valerie said...

Very nice!! Looks great!!!

Ray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Impressive!!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! I love it! I am so impressed!!!! Handy people amaze me!

Nelson Family said...

Can you come over to my house and build me one of those? Melissa (and Adam) I'm so impressed and I want one myself.
So I haven't seen your blog for a while and I have to say... I love the new hair cut, I'v been trying to cut my hair like that but instead of it looking cute like yours, I look like a big poof ball:(
Also, I can't believe you have another dog! So fun, hopefully I can meet the new member of the family soon.

Maxfield Family said...

Good Job! I can't believe you guys made that. I'm totally impressed.

Janette said...

Super Pretty! I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails